We are seeking for new team member to join our group. Multiple positions are available immediately, details as listed below. Candidates should be an excellent communicator as the work will involve big team, need to be a good team player and have a problem-solving aptitude. Salary is competitive and will depend on your experiences. Fluent in English is an advantage as all projects will involve international collaborators.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and delivering projects on time
- Prepare and manage field trips (including preparation of financial documents/receipts, hotel/flight booking etc.)
- Develop a project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Schedule project meeting and collect meeting notes
Requirements and skills
- BSc or MSc in management or science or background in business skills (plus score for proven working experience as a project administrator).
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai
- Can communicate in English
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work in the field
- Be a good team player and have a problem-solving aptitude
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why work at MVRU?
MVRU is part of the Malaria Excellence Center at the Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University. Our primary research focus is on Plasmodium vivax, the most common human malaria parasites outside Africa. Current research areas include malaria epidemiology and transmission, parasite biology, drug and vaccine development. The established field sites, strong collaborative network with international partners, and a large archive of well-documented field samples provide excellent research opportunities in malaria and other tropical diseases.